Walking together on the boulevard

 I want to talk about the awareness of your body.

 language unknown to the world,

inside or outside, by nature ... I give

a moment and

succumbs to the rattle of the first time,


go further, higher, encircle the hip

southeast of your smell,

more ... inside

for the first time.


His line in memory, a chatter

and the skin of your name

is incandescent lava,

sculptures

from the overturning of my mouth.


I remember that eternal meaninglessness is doubt,

I remember that it is neither eternal nor meaningless.

hell is over.

with the death he possesses.

coat flap insurance,

humbug.


The distance is doubled in space

when you feel the warmth of your throat in

my lips, a millimeter of fire

the ground hangs under my feet,

time stops here.


Walking together on the boulevard

to be voices for the first time, language

trembling, silent thunderbolt set

light is known in the middle of the night.

the dark secret of water,

its timeless form

.. and the flesh of paradise in a kiss

for the first time.